The College Basketball Post

Cam ran point in high school fwiw.

Expect Tre to return this season but not sure when. Depends on the grade of the sprain. We go as he does

"St Louis transfer big man Carteare Gordon just committed to DePaul. Former top-100 prospect and another talented addition for the Blue Demons"

Last edited:
Welp I was dead wrong about the hokies. Thought they would've played better.

Never seen a UNC team play so poorly at home. Struggling to shoot and play with energy. Regardless of it being a wine n cheese atmosphere, you still have to maximize all the home games you have.

Glad to see Nassir Little play better. Still don't see how he fits into the starting lineup. Unless they go completely small with Maye at the 5, but whenever Roy does that they get killed inside :lol:

I'm happy for Rick Barnes , Texas left him for dead

Barnes looking at COY. Taking three stars and developing them into CPOY and likely AA at a school that is not a traditional basketball power. They’ve been competitive every year he has been there. Nothing but respect for what he has done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't imagine how good we would be if Frank Martin would actually land solid players. He consistently whiffs on top in-state talent outside of Sindarius and PJ

Slightly worse than a grade 1 sprain for Tre. I’d say he’s back in 2 weeks although K wouldn’t rule him out for Saturday(that’d be a damn Ryan Kelly miracle)

Yep. Announcement could come as early as Monday. Staff went to see Hurt and his dad yesterday as he visits this weekend.

Relationship with Hopkins is gonna win out

Back
Top Bottom