The College Basketball Post

I got Duke winning this one. UNC has blown a few double-digit leads at Duke over the years. I think UNC gets the season finale.

UNC by 17

giphy.gif

woody2626 woody2626 : You still feel good about BJ Boston ? I heard you guys had a coach check in on him last week .

I want BJ Boston to pick Florida so bad I can't describe it

In years past you’ve been able to get in for $750 for a top 10 matchup in Cameron. No one is selling their tickets this year which is why it’s through the ******* roof

I've been wanting to go to cameron this year but yea tix crazy...I paid like 275 during Jabari parker year to see va tech..thought I'd make it this year but damn...plus my girl would kill me if she seen me spend that...might just gamble and swoop final 4 tix and hope they make it there

I've been wanting to go to cameron this year but yea tix crazy...I paid like 275 during Jabari parker year to see va tech..thought I'd make it this year but damn...plus my girl would kill me if she seen me spend that...might just gamble and swoop final 4 tix and hope they make it there

Come out to DC for the East Regional. Happy to host any of my Duke bros in here.

Yes, FF will be more due to housing. Think you can find a very cheap LAX to DC flight and then just worry about tickets. Buy me a beer and you got the guest room.

Fly into PTI and catch the ride up with me :lol:

I’m considering just taking the damn Amtrak up so I can sleep on the trip back unless I find a steal on a flight. Wouldn’t be nothing but an hour

Yea as long as we get that region. I’m just going to Charlotte for the ACC for Thurs-Sat and then since we don’t have a site here for the 1st weekend I’ll just chill

Yeah, I mean we should hold the East, fingers crossed.

I might be able to make Charlotte happen for a day.

Back
Top Bottom