The College Basketball Post

Almost epic meltdown by the Terps. Turge wins his first road game against a ranked team in 20 tries though :lol:

If South Carolina only lose 2 more games before the SEC tournament their a lock for the dance

Will be ridiculous if we make it this year when we had a much better record in 2016 and got snubbed because our non-conference schedule was cake. We lost some bad games in non-con this year

I’m hyped too but isn’t the better game going to be at UNC?

Define better? Just out of curiousity.

We play better on the road and unc plays better on the road. I don’t think we lose tonight but i see it being within 5-7 for the majority of the game.

If I’m Roy I attack us in the pick and roll, use a smaller lineup with Maye at the 5 and play zone.

He’ll likely try to run and hope to get us in foul trouble. Running with us this year isn’t ideal for any team

Define better? Just out of curiousity.

We play better on the road and unc plays better on the road. I don’t think we lose tonight but i see it being within 5-7 for the majority of the game.

If I’m Roy I attack us in the pick and roll, use a smaller lineup with Maye at the 5 and play zone.

He’ll likely try to run and hope to get us in foul trouble. Running with us this year isn’t ideal for any team

We will def run. He will never not run. Will also attempt to bait y’all into more 3s and hope we don’t get a UVA situation going.

I expect a lot of zone also. ESP since that’s been a pain point for y’all in the games we’ve won last few years. (See 3 point baiting above)

Yeah I was just thinking of ‘better’ as in the better team being on the road, but at UNC, which should be an advantage for UNC—making the whole game closer than what we’ve got tonight.

But as you said, both games might be down to the wire if both teams play better on the road and if that were to bear itself out in these matchups.

Back
Top Bottom