The College Basketball Post

Game was decided in the first half when Carolina was up by 5 or 7 multiple times and Colby wants to dribble behind his back to a stupid turnover and a easy layup

UNC just didn't have the energy today.

Whether it was dudes being under the weather or what. Just didn't have that fight they had all season.

Kenny and Luke have NOTHING to hang their heads over. Those dudes overachieved for their careers. I remember me and my roommate freshman year saying he and luke were the worst recruiting class in UNC history. We were dead wrong.

Sucks we couldn't win it for Cam.

Work to be done next season.

:smh: We played terribly. Hopefully Cole Anthony commits soon.

Guess I'll get tickets to the Elite 8 game since UNC wont be playing that day :ohwell:

im glad i dont do the brackets and just watch the games... too much unpredictability lol which is good to watch but bad on betting... i had unc and duke in the chip...kinda glad though there was an upset

Welp, it was a good season. Good luck to Cam, Nassir, Coby and Luke at the next level.

Cole Anthony better bring his *** on.

UNC just didn't have the energy today.

Whether it was dudes being under the weather or what. Just didn't have that fight they had all season.

Kenny and Luke have NOTHING to hang their heads over. Those dudes overachieved for their careers. I remember me and my roommate freshman year saying he and luke were the worst recruiting class in UNC history. We were dead wrong.

Sucks we couldn't win it for Cam.

Work to be done next season.
Hey bruh you the homie so I’m gonna keep it funky. Y’all boys got chumped, the reality of it is y’all played some dogs tonight. Bruce told them to press Coby and make him play with that left hand. And he turned it over at critical times especially in the first half. Auburn was the most physically gifted, biggest heart and made the most plays. Tip my hat to Luke tho. Had himself a hell of career in chapel hill.

Back
Top Bottom