The College Basketball Post

Hey bruh you the homie so I’m gonna keep it funky. Y’all boys got chumped, the reality of it is y’all played some dogs tonight. Bruce told them to press Coby and make him play with that left hand. And he turned it over at critical times especially in the first half. Auburn was the most physically gifted, biggest heart and made the most plays. Tip my hat to Luke tho. Had himself a hell of career in chapel hill.

Yea, Coby didn’t have the best game. Nobody really played well.

It was just Auburn’s night. They had the ‘it’. They wanted it more.

Well that sucked. Hats off to Auburn, prevented us from playing our best and I was amazed at how well they shot it second half. Hope that guy with the knee is okay. He was having monster game.

Shoutout to Kenny, Luke, and Cam. Appreciate the years.

This one hurt.

So why in football (with a helmet) and the head gets whipped to the turf treated differently than when a basketball player (no helmet) head get whipped to the hardwood?

Go Green!

E3C9B4E4-00A0-4424-8E04-9F000196C709.jpeg

Go White!!! That was fun
B798E076-4BFA-48B0-BE38-2463E66AAA6C.jpeg

I'm not sure if this Duke team is actually good. We have about 2 and a half good players. I think that UCF made the blueprint for defending Duke. Send help to Zion and RJ and let the rest of these guys do whatever they want. Teams are pretty much letting Trey dribble around the court and do whatever he wants.

Gotta remember that Duke is playing without reddish. His ability to penetrate adds a lot on the offensive end.

It's just not common to see a Duke team shoot so poorly beyond the arc.

Would like to see Buzz utilize some zone in the 2nd half. Just to throw out different looks defensively.

Back
Top Bottom