The College Basketball Post

Kwe Parker, former UT guard, transferring to NC A&T
yikes...still wont play. shouldve been on this level from the start, had no business in the sec. kid has no game just major bounce.

on another note kinda dope to see the rise of A&T sports. Back when i was in high school or college they were considered a laughing stock. even with the jordan endorsement.

yikes...still wont play. shouldve been on this level from the start, had no business in the sec. kid has no game just major bounce.

on another note kinda dope to see the rise of A&T sports. Back when i was in high school or college they were considered a laughing stock. even with the jordan endorsement.

Now Central is the goods on that level. But in early 2000s it was about Flip Murray at Shaw. Local legend.

Now Central is the goods on that level.

tenor.gif

Gang gang

But in early 2000s it was about Flip Murray at Shaw. Local legend.

Philly's finest. Flip used to cook everyone in front of him and in pickup ball forget about it, it was unfair. Saw him put in work @ Garner Rd.

Our basketball team just has to get right now lol
We’re a powerhouse in football and track

Kwe benefited from playing with Dennis back in HS. All dude could do is dunk. But maybe him being back in the state will give him some sort of comfort.

Wasn’t A&T decent in ball this year? Maybe they can sustain their recent form and make a run with it.

Still not better than G :tongue:

Wasn’t A&T decent in ball this year? Maybe they can sustain their recent form and make a run with it.

Still not better than G :tongue:
They were decent after the middle of the season because the rest of the meac was that trash. 13 of their 19 wins came in conference and 6 of those wins came against sus comp :lol:

"Kansas just offered Rivals150 Stepinac guard RJ Davis"

Gtown been recruiting RJ Davis for a long time , now Self going swoop in :smh:

Back
Top Bottom