The College Basketball Post

Jalen Green is always frustrating to watch. Would love to see what he can really do with other talent on the floor in a non AAU setting

I get it though. Some guys wanna enjoy their semesters and some guys wanna try to go to a school where they can win.

Dudes not going to hoop in derm cause duke is full of good looking women and great campus life

I get it though. Some guys wanna enjoy their semesters and some guys wanna try to go to a school where they can win.

Dudes not going to hoop in derm cause duke is full of good looking women and great campus life

They in for a rude awakening depending on their next hire . Let's hope it's Wojo

At this point, coach k has done enough to make sure that the program has transcended him.

Duke will still be cranking out these insurance policies on the players that public universities can’t match.

woody2626 woody2626 : You hearing anything on Blacksheer ?
Why the hell did Blackshear not go pro? I viewed him as a first-round lock with traces of Millsap's game. At 22 right now, what is another year in college going to do for his future and draft stock. I'm taking Blackshear over numerous guys in the lottery like Cam, Herro and P.J. Wouldn't be surprised if he was a better pro than Hayes or Rui either.

Kerry tested the waters and didn't like the feedback he was getting . A lot of decent players like the Georgia and Arkansas big men didn't get picked until the second round

Heard that but even if you don't like Blackshear more than someone like Washington, I find it hard to believe Kerry wouldn't go around or before Grant Williams and Kabengele from FSU.

Edit:
Kerry really been takin' his time with the transfer process but supposedly he'll announce by Sunday. Gotta be Vols gaining the most steam, right? UK insiders seem despondent about landing Blackshear as of late.

Heard that but even if you don't like Blackshear more than someone like Washington, I find it hard to believe Kerry wouldn't go around or before Grant Williams and Kabengele from FSU.

GM's see what they want to . Grant Williams and PJ were smaller , but put up better scoring outputs given they had more touches . The FSU kid was a reach

Back
Top Bottom