The College Basketball Post

FSU disappoint? Elite 8 and Sweet 16 last two seasons. Solid for a non b-ball school

Not a basketball school but they’ve had a bunch of nba talent the last couple of years. Last year they did make the ACC tournament final though..

Better than what Florida has done in the last couple of years

1940EC11-3C1D-4458-97F6-C8F31D4D06D5.jpeg

1577719095359.png

Momma Mitchell going off SMH.

There are also rumors that they got into a fight with Cowan?

I was never really impressed with them anyway especially after they lost in the DC title game last year against Sidwell Friends, a team that didn't have a player over 6'6 and their center was a football guy.

1577719095359.png

Momma Mitchell going off SMH.

There are also rumors that they got into a fight with Cowan?

I was never really impressed with them anyway especially after they lost in the DC title game last year against Sidwell Friends, a team that didn't have a player over 6'6 and their center was a football guy.
Haven’t heard about the Cowan thing, but after originally blaming Turgeon, I actually think these are just some wild dudes and maybe it was better to cut ties.

I’m not even sure the lower ranked twin is a high major talent. The better one showed some signs that maybe he could be something down the line, but he was pretty sorry this year.

Chol showed more ability in like 10 minutes of play yesterday than the twins showed all season.

The Mitchell Twins weren't that good so UMD wont be missing much anyway...Plus they still got Turgeon coaching so none of this matters

Haven’t heard about the Cowan thing, but after originally blaming Turgeon, I actually think these are just some wild dudes and maybe it was better to cut ties.

I’m not even sure the lower ranked twin is a high major talent. The better one showed some signs that maybe he could be something down the line, but he was pretty sorry this year.

Chol showed more ability in like 10 minutes of play yesterday than the twins showed all season.

They were able to do well at the DC public school level because there was nobody as big as them.

Getting those scholarships back is a good thing for UMD.

The Mitchell Twins are both headcases. Wasn't surprised AT ALL that it didn't work out @ MD. I'm willing to bet...NONE of their teammates mind them leaving either :lol:

That said...watch they end up @ G'Town

Couldn’t buy a bucket in the first half - same problem they always have, Miller can’t coach offense.
It's crazy that he still insists on playing 2 bigs at all times. He's had several teams over the last few seasons that would've thrived playing 4 out.

Back
Top Bottom