The College Basketball Post

I don’t understand it looking at their roster but somehow Butler is really good. Looking like the best team in the big east.
Somebody is gonna try to throw a bag at Lavall this offseason.

I don’t understand it looking at their roster but somehow Butler is really good. Looking like the best team in the big east.
Somebody is gonna try to throw a bag at Lavall this offseason.

Butler washed my team this season , their roster impressed me a lot more than we played X . Besides Naji Marshall on Xavier I don't think you guys have anybody Butler would want .

Scruggs would easily start for them and likely tyrique Jones. Xavier has owned that series as of late and matches up very well this year. I mean Scruggs put 30 on Florida when they played...

I meant my comment more as Butlers sum is much greater than theparts. I follow them closely as their fans consider Xavier their biggest rival.

That freshman center on West Virginia is a beast.

I hate watching Michigan State , nothing but lunch pale guys

Last edited:
Wendell Moore broke his hand late in the game Saturday and had surgery today. Will miss an extended amount of time

I’m sure he will be back for acc play but it wouldn’t be a duke season without someone getting injured lol

I can’t figure out who I like most so far....don’t really see anyone setting themselves apart from pack...may be zags but they won’t play anyone good again till tourney

I think MSU is rounding into form. Cassius Winston seems to be getting back to normal after the loss of his brother. If we can get more consistent play out of Aaron Henry and Rocket Watts, I think we could make another run in the tournament.

I know they haven't played anyone (Utah I guess?) and it's the MW but SDSU really might go undefeated for the season. **** is wild.

Was at MD/OSU last night. OSU didn't really seem like anything particularly special. Didn't have the feeling of a ranked team, but that seems to be the theme of this season.

Back
Top Bottom