The College Basketball Post

1582324644963.png

I miss the old Big East. the Big East Tourney was a great segway into March Madness
Big East tourney @ MSG > _____

My love for ball didn’t come from watching Mike or the NBA, it came from watching Big East basketball and those late 80s/early 90s UConn teams with Cliff Robinson, Chris Smith, Scotty Burrell and Tate George.

I know this has been said about previous seasons, but it really feels like a midmajor could...

... nah. Nevermind. It'll still end up being a team with jerseys already in major stores right now as we speak.

How is Washington so trash with 2 first round picks on their team?
Everyone stinks offensively outside of Isaiah (and Jaden recently...he struggled earlier before he started coming off the bench)

Losing Quade didnt help either.

Penn State losing today to Indiana. Maryland can beat Ohio State, drivers seat for the Big Ten and possible one seed.

I know this has been said about previous seasons, but it really feels like a midmajor could...

... nah. Nevermind. It'll still end up being a team with jerseys already in major stores right now as we speak.
Between the likes of SDSU, Gonzaga and Dayton, that’s 3 mid-majors in the top 10. Odds are higher than ever that a mid-major takes it this year.

you sucked them off all summer, why are you so hostile towards them now? lmao

Most Maryland fans are hard to take .
I hope Maryland , UF , Kentucky , Providence and Kansas do okay if they all make the dance . I liked their talent before the season started

Back
Top Bottom