The College Basketball Post

It’s absolutely comical at this point.

Roy has never been the best coach for defensive philosophy but this year it’s atrocious. it’s like he doesn’t realize that the game of basketball is played at the perimeter.

I’m not even trippin’ because this team is severely under talented but I would at least like to see them win one of these close games just for their confidence. 6 conference games decided by 3 points or less.

UNC loses every game the exact same way

Not a good Basketball IQ team. Very poor transition defense, DUMB offensive foul on Bacot 30 feet from the basket up 4, then Cole takes a long contested 3 instead of a drive or kick to Robinson.

12 ACC losses with 6 by one possession including last 4 of 6. Brutal.

2D1A0D02-391E-4580-8FFD-5B81966B064B.jpeg

Was the old Big East better than the ACC?

I remember that stretch from 02-08 that was really good, but can’t recall the 80’s and 90’s. Or 70’s for sonny

I remember that stretch from 02-08 that was really good, but can’t recall the 80’s and 90’s. Or 70’s for sonny

During the 90's, both conferences were dogs. The records and rankings didn't always reflect what you would get on a nightly basis. It was beautiful.

The ACC had more star power in the 80' and 90's .

1985 , 1996 , 1999 and 2003 are only years the Big East had more title contenders .

Back
Top Bottom