The College Basketball Post

UK really lost at home after having a 15pt lead in the second half. How man :smh:

At this point they just need to pick teams out a hat for the tourney.

Gonna be a lot of arguing come selection Sunday over the 1 and 2 lines

Some years it's like that . I need UF to win 2 more games before selection sunday . I'd get a hard on if Florida or Providence got to play Maryland in the dance .

I need Maryland duke Kansas and Louisville in the final 4 lol 3 teams that have money on them and then duke lol...

Wake and Manning’s agent entering into buyout discussions. Still gonna say Smart/Miller/Belein gonna get the attention right away. Did have someone tell me they already have a big name lined up fwiw.

Greensboro for the next 2 weeks :pimp:

Wake and Manning’s agent entering into buyout discussions. Still gonna say Smart/Miller/Belein gonna get the attention right away. Did have someone tell me they already have a big name lined up fwiw.

Greensboro for the next 2 weeks :pimp:

Wes addressing the squad after G cuts down the nets monday

Wes addressing the squad after G cuts down the nets monday

They’re writing a blank check to their guy. Boosters aren’t playing around this time. Sure they may get turned down and have to go for a Pat Kelsey but they’re gonna swing for the fences

Xavier ain't ish . Providence waxed that butt tonight.

Good win by UF . We should be in the dance at this point , if they beat UK on senior night and the team is a 7th seed

Last edited:
Buzz Williams is a rockstar. He’s unreal.

Why has he never gotten a bigger job?

Uva being 11th in luck on Kenpom is accurate

I’d trust a high school girls team to score 60 points more than uva

Back
Top Bottom