The College Basketball Post

Who said it was bad ? The guy asked why Buzz never got a big job . Va Tech is a good stepping stone job and close to a lateral move from Marquette

coaching a 2nd tier team in the best conference in the country is a pretty significant gig. Lets not act as if buzz Williams is never gonna be coaching a blue blood or ‘elite’ program.

coaching a 2nd tier team in the best conference in the country is a pretty significant gig. Lets not act as if buzz Williams is never gonna be coaching a blue blood or ‘elite’ program.

I realize you started watching hoops in 2004 , but Marquette actually has more history than Va tech and Va Tech is not 2 nd tier ACC . It's not on the level of Nc State and ND after a blue blood , you f*** boy

A&M's going to spend serious cash to keep Buzz around. He'll get paid through the nose to hang around when that time comes.

Like with Turgeon and Billy G, it probably doesn't matter at a certain point, but they'll do whatever it takes financially to make their case.

I realize you started watching hoops in 2004 , but Marquette actually has more history than Va tech and Va Tech is not 2 nd tier ACC . It's not on the level of Nc State and ND after a blue blood , you f*** boy

lmao. Nc state and Notre dame. I didn’t know championships back in the 70’s when you were sucking from your moms titty are still relevant in 2020.

UCLA must be relevant to you because of their Jim Crow titles

You realize UCLA and ND had tournament success in the 2000's right ? You clearly don't know what your talking about . How many final fours and conference titles does Va Tech have ?

You realize UCLA and ND had tournament success in the 2000's right ? You clearly don't know what your talking about . How many final fours and conference titles does Va Tech have ?

I’m talking about now. Not the 2000’s. What UCLA accomplished with luc richard, Kevin love and Russell Westbrook is not relevant in 2020. They are a b tier west coast school. They aren’t on the same level as Gonzaga and they haven’t won a title and have 1 final four to their history.

State hasn’t won a conference title since the 80’s. Their championship with david Thompson and jimmy v is not relevant in relation to Virginia tech. As of now, VA tech and NC state are definitely on the same level in terms of program rank. Same with ND.

just stick to watching Florida.

Illinois might have signed better 2020 guards than UNC and Duke .

Andre Curbelo is the best guard in New York and Adam Miller is the best guard in Chicago

Gonna be a bunch of average teams w/ 19-13, 18-14 records getting bids that normally wouldn’t any other year.

ACC only has 4 clear cut locks, Big 12 has 2 and SEC has 3. PAC-12 trash, per the usual :lol:

Big East punching above weight this year and might get 5-6 autos.

Hov's neph showed up today
07-EE90-EC-0-D8-F-4-B67-98-EE-07671-A54-D3-DE.png

Gonna be a bunch of average teams w/ 19-13, 18-14 records getting bids that normally wouldn’t any other year.

ACC only has 4 clear cut locks, Big 12 has 2 and SEC has 3. PAC-12 trash, per the usual :lol:

Big East punching above weight this year and might get 5-6 autos.

big ten supposedly getting around 11 teams? I would much rather see smaller schools get at large bids if that’s the case

Buzz is about as Texas as it gets! I sent a number of player to play for him at MU and I love that guy, his approach just gets it done. Would loved to had him stay at MU but it just didn't work out.

I thought he'd try for the gig in Austin but it didn't go his way.

I don't see him leaving the state of Texas, unless it's for one of the "elite" schools.

Back
Top Bottom