The College Basketball Post

you think they will look into it
Doubtful. He did miss the UF game for “personal reasons” so I’m not sure if that was connected or not. Saw it was being pushed as an older video.

Paolo Banchero better not end up at Washington after this bull**** season

March Madness

1583960402822.png

I guess that favors the better teams? No fans at games will make this feel like a scrimmage in an empty gym. Harder for the Cinderellas to sneak up without the momentum they get feeding off the crowd

heard someone make a case that it favors the underdogs more. alot of these 11-16 seeds dont play often if at all in front of the crowds the heavy hitters do.
not sure i agree 100% but it does hold water

i do agree with you on the lack of momentum for the cindrellas, without a push from the crowd gonna make it alot tougher if u ask me

i cant imagine the final 4 with no fans :smh:

I guess that favors the better teams? No fans at games will make this feel like a scrimmage in an empty gym. Harder for the Cinderellas to sneak up without the momentum they get feeding off the crowd
Might be better for the underdogs, true "neutral" sites, they weren't gon have as many fans at the game anyway ...UMD still losing in the 2nd round tho :lol:

The city of Atlanta better sue. Oh my goodness.
They bout to shut everything down here regardless...Already closed a school system down, colleges probly up next etc...

Back
Top Bottom