The College Basketball Post

Let's go UW! WFH so get to watch this game in full. Still can't believe they ended up 12th in the Pac 12 with two guys who could go in the first round of the draft this year.

Yup I could see playing in an empty arena going either way. The small schools that would get shook on the big stage may end up more comfortable. It's gonna be easier for players and coaches to communicate on the court though...whoever can turn that into the advantage will be in good shape. And there's not exactly a ton of dominant teams this year anyway so the tourney was already gonna be pretty wide open IMO

Might be better for the underdogs, true "neutral" sites, they weren't gon have as many fans at the game anyway ...UMD still losing in the 2nd round tho :lol:

They bout to shut everything down here regardless...Already closed a school system down, colleges probly up next etc...

you live here too b? Dope

Last edited:
San Diego State to the Final Four. This is the year, bruh.

daance (2).jpg

It will be strange seeing someone win a National Championship with nobody there. Fireworks and confetti with no crowd, but gotta keep everyone safe.

They should move the games to historic college areas

I know the NBA playoffs are in May but I think pushing it back until then would be a dope basketball overload.

Hoiberg is an idiot..:was sick but still went to arena...that clip of him will probably get tournament cancelled

It my favorite sporting event, but at this point cancel the tournament. If the guys who play for money aren't playing the guys who play for free shouldn't be playing

logistics nightmare even if they wanted to continue (travel, scheduling, etc)
not a good look if you got these kids playing while the pros just shut down

Damn the good game line for this UNC vs Cuse game they bumpin elbows, was weird without the regular hand shakes

The ACC handled this **** so poorly this evening. Never made a formal announcement to anyone in the building or anything-heard so many people saying they had just flew into town today or driven in this afternoon. No announcement of refunding tickets etc. just sucks.

No one was worried, so many 60+ year olds and even people on oxygen in the coliseum. After 2 days of attending any potential spreading of a sickness was already done.

Back
Top Bottom