The College Basketball Post

Happy Birthday to CP3

s-l1600.jpg

Caleb Love at 6 and Jalen at 12 :lol:

Sarr gonna end up back in Europe cause he’s not getting that waiver

There will be no shortage of bigs in chapel hill lol.

I would have to assume that Garrison Brooks will be first-team all ACC as well.

Whether true it’s true or not a lot of salty people started to come out the woodworks after they realized they couldn’t cash in on the hype....

Right now it wouldn't matter if they had audio, video and a affidavit from a player matching bag money to Duke. The NCAA as we know it is teetering on thin ice and they can ill forward to take any more shots at their biggest cash cows. IMO, in the NCAA's eyes they have KU right in the cross hairs and that will be enough for them personally and probably more important to save face with the public and the rest of the Universities.

Why would any of these top prospects that project to be 1st rounders in next year's draft go to college this year? Strong chance that there isn't even a fall semester.

Honesty here: I’m not saying it didn’t happen but everyone expected him to announce for Clemson even before he took the stage. Mom wanted Duke, step dad was hammering Clemson.

it’s a last ditch effort by this person to save their own ***(if you read the follow up tweets) either way, gonna have a tough time proving anything

Honesty here: I’m not saying it didn’t happen but everyone expected him to announce for Clemson even before he took the stage. Mom wanted Duke, step dad was hammering Clemson.

it’s a last ditch effort by this person to save their own ***(if you read the follow up tweets) either way, gonna have a tough time proving anything

worked for NC state and the n&o on us to keep it front of mind lol

nothing to see here we didn’t already know imo

n&o ain’t even report it the next day lol

Back
Top Bottom