The College Basketball Post

Staying isn’t going to do anything for him. He’s destined to be a solid backup PG in the league. Not a starter. He isn’t going to get drafted higher or be any better of a player if he comes back.

Somebody should have told Melo Trimble this

I should have probably quoted only the part about his freshman season. That's when I'm saying he should have dipped.

I should have probably quoted only the part about his freshman season. That's when I'm saying he should have dipped.
Yeah I feel you. I assume whatever folks thought of him then was better than mid second to undrafted like those mocks had him ranked that summer after his sophomore year.

Mike Miller leaving Memphis. Huge blow for their crooting.

Where he going?

Inside joke with my friends is we call Mike Miller "Heart of a Champion" cause his heart was basically the only thing working in that Miami run. Mans was HOBBLIN up the court, but still strokin it.

Always been a fan since his UF days.

The Mike Miller rumor of him leaving was going on since the college basketball season was going on. I heard Mississippi State back when the rumors first popped up.

Mike Miller leaving Memphis? Wow. Him and Sam Mitchell. That Penny hire is rapidly losing its luster.
I really like Mike Boynton but there couldn’t have been any way that he sold that program to Cade without factoring in the possibilities of penalties for the program.

Back
Top Bottom