The College Basketball Post

I can see this happening in the near future. The SWAC is really building up its brand for HBCU sports especially with FAMU joining the conference next season. I feel like Mo Williams could snatch a 4 or 5 star to come play for him at Alabama State.

I can see this happening in the near future. The SWAC is really building up its brand for HBCU sports especially with FAMU joining the conference next season. I feel like Mo Williams could snatch a 4 or 5 star to come play for him at Alabama State.
The MEAC holds it down for the HBCU's in basketball, they been beating power conference squads somewhat on the regular for like the last decade...NC A&T and Central always good, Norfolk was solid for a min and Morgan had a couple year stretch when they were probly the best team in the state beating Maryland and all that

The MEAC holds it down for the HBCU's in basketball, they been beating power conference squads somewhat on the regular for like the last decade...NC A&T and Central always good, Norfolk was solid for a min and Morgan had a couple year stretch when they were probly the best team in the state beating Maryland and all that
Know who else got great basketball...CIAA. Guard play is legit in that joint every year.

Who else is consistently good in the SWAC beaides texas southern?
LeVelle Moton definitely has the most notoriety of any HBCU coach too so I wouldn’t be surprised if Central is the first school to get a highly ranked recruit.

Know who else got great basketball...CIAA. Guard play is legit in that joint every year.
I went to the CIAA tourney earlier this year, was moving around too much so ant even get a chance to watch any ball :lol: ...It’s supposed to be up in my city now so I’ll go check out some action next year

LeVelle Moton definitely has the most notoriety of any HBCU coach too so I wouldn’t be surprised if Central is the first school to get a highly ranked recruit.
TSU been the only one that’s solid for a min, they can recruit and get a alotta power conference transfers ...If they don’t win the tourney it’s always some random team with like a 10-21 record in the play in game :lol:

I went to the CIAA tourney earlier this year, was moving around too much so ant even get a chance to watch any ball :lol: ...It’s supposed to be up in my city now so I’ll go check out some action next year
yea it’s alottttt going on. A lot of legs everywhere. Lol.

No disrespect but that joint ain’t got no business in BMore. Makes no sense what so ever.

yea it’s alottttt going on. A lot of legs everywhere. Lol.

No disrespect but that joint ain’t got no business in BMore. Makes no sense what so ever.
:lol: yea closest CIAA school like 30 miles away, nobody really knows bout the tourney up there but they bout to get hip now....Charlotte wasn't trying hard to keep it so the city swooped in...I'll pull up tot the 1st one see what htye doing wit it

:lol: yea closest CIAA school like 30 miles away, nobody really knows bout the tourney up there but they bout to get hip now....Charlotte wasn't trying hard to keep it so the city swooped in...I'll pull up tot the 1st one see what htye doing wit it
Have a friend that works for Visit Baltimore. They are stressing hard over the potential impact of the Rona on the upcoming tourney.

Have a friend that works for Visit Baltimore. They are stressing hard over the potential impact of the Rona on the upcoming tourney.
Yea I bet...If the 2nd waves hit in late summer/fall then its a wrap for the tourney based on how long its taking to get things "opened" back up...Plus who knows if they even have a college season this year anyway

Texas Southern throws most of their budget towards basketball which is why they're consistently good. Watching them in football is a totally different story. I would bet on NC A&T being the first.

6F2CA597-F874-43F2-80E5-F79ADE53D0A0.jpeg

Had offers from St John's, LSU, Auburn & Texas Tech
Was once ranked in the top 75 class of 2020.

Back
Top Bottom