The College Basketball Post

Kansas gets Gradey D*ck to commit in the 2022 class

Kid is the goods

The bags are back, baby! I don't follow 'crootin like I use to but he is nice? Looks like he has a really nice jump shot.

Coach K, Roy, and Jimmy B are getting even more cranky in their old age. Even though that reporters question or implication was just as dumb.

Jim has always been full of himself . I thought after he killed that guy with his car he would at least humble himself a little bit

8A575F86-F65B-4AF9-BEF3-C3ECDEED1803.jpeg

Damn KU needed every minute of that game vs UTEP :lol: ... got it done though.

America East No. 1 seed UMBC Retrievers goes down to No. 6 seed UMass Lowell. :smokin

Obadiah Noel and Connor Withers are the goods, we need these two in the Big Dance.

Joseph Yesufu couldn't move his leg for a solid three minutes and got the game winner :wow:

The SoCon tournament has been excellent today. UNCG in a high scoring battle with the citadel. ETSU vs Chattanooga slugfest. Mercer pulling off the upset against 2 seeded Wofford. 3 seed Furman heading into OT with VMI

Somebody needs to tell Coach K that recruiting is like shaving , you miss a year and you end up looking like a bum .

Florida has a garbage fanbase . They scared to fire Mike White because they think nobody good would want the job .

John Belien and Steve Pikle would at least look at the job if you don't lowball them

Back
Top Bottom