The College Basketball Post

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Man, I was really looking forward to it.

That's MSU this year. Can beat anyone by a few buckets, or lose to anyone... by 20+ :lol:

I want to throw $20 at MSU to win the whole thing as just a moonshot but you know they’re just going to have one of those games at some point.

I'm surprised Pastner can't convince kids to come play in the A. They get to party with lil baby and nem.
Tech is a “smart” school and not known for a poppin campus life or the biddies...Plus the program ain’t make any waves since the early 00’s so little buzz or fan support in the city, if cats wanna stay in state they going to UGA cuz that’s the big school ...Some of the solid lower ranked recruits even started going to GSU cuz they been the most consistent program in the state for a decade now

Pastner was brought in specifically for recruiting and he can’t even do that, but every once in a while the team will be average and he gets props for that :lol: :smh:

I want to throw $20 at MSU to win the whole thing as just a moonshot but you know they’re just going to have one of those games at some point.

Yea they definitely go stagnant a lot on offense. Especially when Henry is sitting. Definitely aren't running 6 games in a row without some major contributions from the rest of the squad.

If you're a top recruit in College Basketball there's no reason you shouldn't be at Arizona State. Crazy that this program isn't getting 5 star talent on the reg.

Tech is a “smart” school and not known for a poppin campus life or the biddies...Plus the program ain’t make any waves since the early 00’s so little buzz or fan support in the city, if cats wanna stay in state they going to UGA cuz that’s the big school ...Some of the solid lower ranked recruits even started going to GSU cuz they been the most consistent program in the state for a decade now

Pastner was brought in specifically for recruiting and he can’t even do that, but every once in a while the team will be average and he gets props for that :lol: :smh:

Mannnnn I get all that but like it’s Atlanta tho. It’s in the heart of midtown. Campus may be dead but the city life itself should be enough to entice some of them kids to come. But the same question is being asked about the hawks and why can’t they entice a high value FA

If you're a top recruit in College Basketball there's no reason you shouldn't be at Arizona State. Crazy that this program isn't getting 5 star talent on the reg.

We have this discussion every year. A mediocre program, 75k students and white women just ain’t enough to get them Dudes to go out there

Lets be real here though. Most of these hoopers aren't going to school for the education. You can't tell me that picking Kansas/North Carolina/Duke has anything to do with the school being better, it's because of the history.

Arizona State is a few recruits away and every top talent eventually will want to come here.

Weather/Campus life isn’t really all that important tbh. Kids will put up going to crappy weather schools such as Michigan, Michigan state, Villanova etc if it means getting them to the next level.

ASU currently has 2 NBA players. One of which is a generational talent and would’ve made it no matter where he played his college ball at. If you don’t have a coach or program that is dead set on getting guys to the NBA or historically about winning chips, nothing else matters. ASU is neither

Mannnnn I get all that but like it’s Atlanta tho. It’s in the heart of midtown. Campus may be dead but the city life itself should be enough to entice some of them kids to come. But the same question is being asked about the hawks and why can’t they entice a high value FA
In both cases the lack of a big fan base and buzz overshadows the location...Tech not even the best school in a non basketball city and nobody cares bout the Hawks unless it’s a playoff game...Most of the top players don’t wanna play in irrelevance

With that said let’s go GSU! Best hoops school in Georgia :pimp:

Man ain’t nobody going to mf’n Tempe. Hell Pepperdine should be booming too, let you tell it.

Is Pepperdine even in this discussion? By your dumb logic Hawaii should be booming also., right? They need a good coach and Tempe would be a zoo. Phoenix is currently one of the best cities in the country, we can talk ASU all day if you want. Sounds like you've never been here.

In both cases the lack of a big fan base and buzz overshadows the location...Tech not even the best school in a non basketball city and nobody cares bout the Hawks unless it’s a playoff game...Most of the top players don’t wanna play in irrelevance

With that said let’s go GSU! Best hoops school in Georgia :pimp:

Im sorry that them boys from Boone had to steal GSU’s thunder. And UNCG had to defeat that squad in Macon, but at least Tech gonna hold it down for GA :lol:

Wes Miller really got UNCG humming over the past 5 years or so. I'd like to see what he can do at a P5 school before Roy is done and the UNC job open up.

Roy realistically has 3-5 more years of coaching. I definitely don’t see him finishing out this decade. We’ve had this discussion in here before but I don’t think Wes needs to “prove” himself whatsoever at a P5 school before taking over the UNC gig. I also don’t really see him leaving G before the UNC job opens up either.

Roy realistically has 3-5 more years of coaching. I definitely don’t see him finishing out this decade. We’ve had this discussion in here before but I don’t think Wes needs to “prove” himself whatsoever at a P5 school before taking over the UNC gig. I also don’t really see him leaving G before the UNC job opens up either.

Fair. I know he doesn't need to prove himself but I'd just like to see how he'd perform with additional resources, facilities, etc. out of curiosity :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom