The College Basketball Post

I wouldn’t be surprised. I know a couple of reports yesterday indicated that there will be transfers. A lot of noise about Garrison Brooks going to kentucky.

Personally I wouldn’t be upset if either dipped early because the future is Walton, Kessler and RJ. They look like 3-4 year foundational pieces for a deep tournament run in what would be Roy’s last year or so
Dog ain’t brooks like 24?

Bennett always with early exits in the tourney.

His Teams always struggle to score which is crazy to me.

I mostly hate on Bennett cuz his teams are a terrible watch and he doesn’t have to play/recruit like he does but he’s cheesing for guaranteed 20 win seasons...Can’t respect the cowardice

UVA was playing slow and just through the motions. Sad stuff to see and they couldn’t switch it up.
Anyone else not a fan of these announcers? Not an all star lineup at all. What happened?

I wouldn’t be surprised. I know a couple of reports yesterday indicated that there will be transfers. A lot of noise about Garrison Brooks going to kentucky.

Personally I wouldn’t be upset if either dipped early because the future is Walton, Kessler and RJ. They look like 3-4 year foundational pieces for a deep tournament run in what would be Roy’s last year or so

Brooks to Kentucky?!?! That would be interesting

Bob Marley playing point guard for UCLA

maxresdefault.jpg

homie just came from Race Wars

Too much firepower on LSU. They were a tough draw. Definitely not an 8 seed. Bona will be back next year. Whole team is juniors.

6-2 in the round of 64

6-3 since MSU lost the play in game and I will count that and 2 of the Ls were big upsets. One of my friends made a good analogy, the big 10 is like the old big East. Lots of teams in the tourney but most are mediocre. Illinois and Michigan are both solid but either way just food for Gonzaga.

Back
Top Bottom