The College Basketball Post

These oral Roberts announcers are something else. Such an exciting game and Lisa and Steve are just terrible.

Mid majors have always been underrated severely with seeds. We’ll never see a big 12 school as a 15 seed. Same song and dance every year. Maybe seeds need to go away? The ncaa wants to hype these Cinderella’s but this just shows how bad they were with seeds too.

i think some Olympic sports seed the top 1-4, and that is that.

Mid majors have always been underrated severely with seeds. We’ll never see a big 12 school as a 15 seed. Same song and dance every year. Maybe seeds need to go away? The ncaa wants to hype these Cinderella’s but this just shows how bad they were with seeds too.

tenor (44).gif

ORU was not poorly seeded. Looking at their schedule, the best indication they could do what they've done is a 5 point loss to OK state.

That was a common foul, the ball being palmed as the guy was going up and got hit made his body go like that. Nothing dirty.

Back
Top Bottom