The College Basketball Post

Oral and Beaver on a Sunday night

200 (8).gif

Oregon St. about to go on a 2011 Kemba run.
No Kemba types. That UConn team had 3 nba players between he, Lamb, and Napier.

So sir I give you the

C5504CC7-AD02-4722-B37D-A7A85F7E3B95.jpeg

Their chances of getting out of the region though aren’t bad. Only 1-5 seed left there is Houston (who along with Loyola has the best odds of getting out of the Midwest)

No Kemba types. That UConn team had 3 nba players between he, Lamb, and Napier.

So sir I give you the

C5504CC7-AD02-4722-B37D-A7A85F7E3B95.jpeg

Their chances of getting out of the region though aren’t bad. Only 1-5 seed left there is Houston (who along with Loyola has the best odds of getting out of the Midwest)

Yeah I thought about all that right after I posted. I was just thinking of their conference tourney runs into the NCAA tourney :lol:

I’m hearing that Roy wants experience on next years team. This week we’ll hear a bunch of transfers outta UNC as well as guys declaring for the draft.

The only positive of this is that there may be some guys staying (bacot, sharpe) and that UNC could be a destination for grad transfers.

that one hurts...

I get it, but did he not expect to be playing behind Bacot, Brooks, and Sharpe?

I guess it's also possible he'd rather play in a different system entirely. one where he can face up, and drive or shoot more

He was better than all 3 bigs, just needed more playing time to be more consistent and get in a rhythm.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Puff left. Roy absolutely refused to play him behind Leaky Black who does absolutely nothing

Turgeon (or whoever ends up coaching us next year) should tell that kid we got 30 minutes a night for him in College Park.

Back
Top Bottom