The College Basketball Post

Zags just weren’t ready for this level of athleticism. They got punched in the mouth and never really recovered. I will say that Baylor hit 3s at an insane rate which would have made the game a bit closer. But Baylor came to ball and deserves this chip.

Kispert hurt his stock so much. If he’s letting these players harass him, he’s going to struggle against quicker and bigger nba athletes. Like someone said, only Suggs showed up today for the zags.

Zags just weren’t ready for this level of athleticism. They got punched in the mouth and never really recovered. I will say that Baylor hit 3s at an insane rate which would have made the game a bit closer. But Baylor came to ball and deserves this chip.

Kispert hurt his stock so much. If he’s letting these players harass him, he’s going to struggle against quicker and bigger nba athletes. Like someone said, only Suggs showed up today for the zags.

kispert better show he can shoot the lights out during workouts
he's not staying in front of guys. going get killed on these one on one matchups
he may have fell out the lottery

My Baylor Bears :emoji_bear:
Drew underrated. one hell of a recruiter and coach
gets his kids ready for the pros as well

lets not hate on gonzaga... ya they were undefeated but they didnt lose to some scrubs...baylor just had a better night... it sucks that mark few will get all the criticism but the players played like trash tonight

Back
Top Bottom