The College Basketball Post

Steph/Klay/Suggs

1DE00B91-3AE6-491D-AB02-44600223B0B7.gif

Now they can hop off Timme nuts. Just another Tyler Hansborough,Mason Plumlee, adam Morrsion, and so on .....

When I realized all the bluebloods were trash this year, I thought this was the Zags year without seeing them play. Wild, but seems only right they blew it.

Zags are FRAUDS. They stay choking when it matters. Few gets credit for bringing them this far but he looks funny in the light as well.

Gets credit for type of guys he gets and lil wins in the tourney. Weak as conference and choke in spotlight

When I realized all the bluebloods were trash this year, I thought this was the Zags year without seeing them play. Wild, but seems only right they blew it.

I said the same begin of season to my coworker thats a zag fan. I said its now or never but yall still wont win it.

Come tournament he was all hyped. I was like dont worry its coming.

Cant wait to go in ti work tomorrow. Gotta bunch of Gonzaga bandwagon mugs in there

looking at the odds right now for next year... loving the Michigan at 14 to 1.::tongue:urdue at 30 and Maryland at 50 isn’t bad. Oh yea and Duke at 25 lol. Money already being placed on that

Zags are getting ELITE talent just like the Blue Bloods and they play in a weak conference. Time to start judging them the same way we do other schools.

Yeah for sure but its the not the having "one n done" type of players in their team year in n out. And damn right they need that same energy the others get.

Just like the damn Cowboys and their fans. This is our year, all this hype and nothing to show for it

Back
Top Bottom