The College Basketball Post

He didn’t play that well against UNC but he was extremely efficient in the ACC this season. Could be a solid stretch 4 in the league

Wouldnt mind seeing LeVelle Moton take over at G, or them promoting Chris Lepore to HC. 28 years old, same age as Wes when he took over 10 years ago

Easy choice. Zero point in staying at Greensboro. Could be a good stepping stone to something else too.

You hearing anything? Trying to throw more money on em before odds dip again

Made up ground according to Slater but I still don’t know if it’s enough(fwiw I don’t think we land him). Georgetown was randomly getting vibes the last few days. Decision coming soon

Jaylen will commit to us soon. Still not happy with our bench depth and think that’s gonna bite us in the ***. Need a transfer honestly

Made up ground according to Slater but I still don’t know if it’s enough(fwiw I don’t think we land him). Georgetown was randomly getting vibes the last few days. Decision coming soon

Jaylen will commit to us soon. Still not happy with our bench depth and think that’s gonna bite us in the ***. Need a transfer honestly

You got all that from Premium on the devils den ?

Baldwin can also consider the G league an option

You got all that from Premium on the devils den ?

Baldwin can also consider the G league an option

nah I canceled that **** a couple years back when they went on a run of getting stuff wrong. After Slater signed on elsewhere which prohibited him from contributing the info went downhill. Now that Daniels and Snow are gone from 247 there’s no chance I’d pay

HOpQQzT2.jpg

ok then

Manek been solid his whole time at Oklahoma but he has no heart...When you need yo most he’ll look wild timid and give you like 6 pts :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom