The College Basketball Post

Lol what’s the point. Just leave your name in the draft. Did they change the rule where you can only enter twice? I could have sworn he entered last year too.

Wright was terrible in his own right
dead (1).png

But Hop might be back with Boeheim after next szn

If Armando doesn’t return to school, this will be the first time in a very long time where UNC doesn’t have a legitimate big man on the roster.

If Armando doesn’t return to school, this will be the first time in a very long time where UNC doesn’t have a legitimate big man on the roster.

Small-ball lineups back like in 2013 when we had PJ at the 4 and McAdoo at the 5. :lol:

Last edited:
Duke offered Jaylen Blakes pg ‘21 tonight. Expect this one to move quickly.

boogie going back home is probably best.

Top 25 HS players going to KU are Just asking for things to go wrong :rofl:

I was told his father didn't see 'eye to eye' with the staff about Bryce's development and playing time. I don't agree with your statement but I do believe there is something to be said about five star wings coming to KU and the results being less than optimal.

Bill Self is washed, fam.

I hope that *** kicking that SC gave us was a good wake up call that his offensive strategies need some updating - that includes his staff.

If Wes leaves, he’ll owe UNCG money due to the terms of his current contract. I wouldn’t want him to leave just as an alum and fan of the team but I know he’ll be a great coach anywhere

Back
Top Bottom