The College Basketball Post

Folks on Twitter seem to believe that Leaky should be the primary ball handler and facilitator. I know Roy tried that 2 seasons ago and it didn’t really work out, but perhaps they should try again

Hmmm maybe because the backcourt of Love and Davis doesn't work. Leaky may be able to drive and kick? Something Love and Davis don't like to do.

1643072357222.jpeg

Auburn about goofed. KD Johnson is a fun player.

Mack up outta here. Surprised honestly but after Malik Williams awkward presser I figured he was done. Dino Gaudio the cause of a fall of another program :lol:

Mick got his fans back for the Arizona game and it worked in his favor. Arizona is going to be a tough *** out in March. Horrible game by 2 starters and were within 8 with 8 to play.

Still not buying into this UK team アミーゴ アミーゴ

Jeremy Roach has been Duke’s most important player the past week. Ugly *** game tonight

Auburn about goofed. KD Johnson is a fun player.

Mack up outta here. Surprised honestly but after Malik Williams awkward presser I figured he was done. Dino Gaudio the cause of a fall of another program :lol:

Mick got his fans back for the Arizona game and it worked in his favor. Arizona is going to be a tough *** out in March. Horrible game by 2 starters and were within 8 with 8 to play.

Still not buying into this UK team アミーゴ アミーゴ

Jeremy Roach has been Duke’s most important player the past week. Ugly *** game tonight

Zona got screwed by Mick - this was the makeup from December and their 3rd road game in 5 days.

UK is still someone I want no part of - beat a not bad Howland team without Ty. Up 4 on the road vs #1 4 days ago? Cal will have them ready for March

I guess I’m not too bullish on their guard play. Interested to see if Sharpe gets involved at any point this season. He’s still just going through walk thru’s so I’m hesistant to think he plays.

Iverson Molinar was the best player on the court

Last edited:
I guess I’m too bullish on their guard play. Interested to see if Sharpe gets involved at any point this season. He’s still just going through walk thru’s so I’m hesistant to think he plays.

Iverson Molinar was the best player on the court

You definitely seem bearish not bullish lol

You saw OT - they get stops when needed and Cal is always a tough out. I think no one is watching them come March.

We’re entering February here, we have an idea of where young teams could peak now come mid-March, who do you all think will win the whole thing if you had to put one team down?

Back
Top Bottom