The College Basketball Post

Maryland-Michigan State last night. Was winnable but Maryland makes offense look so hard. Hope they hire a guy with offensive background
Went to the game. 25 in the first half was disgusting.

Gary's teams would regularly have nights in the 80s and 90s. Can't remember the last time that happened against an actual conference opponent.

Went to the game. 25 in the first half was disgusting.

Gary's teams would regularly have nights in the 80s and 90s. Can't remember the last time that happened against an actual conference opponent.
This dribble hand off, screen, post up offense is so hard to watch.

This dribble hand off, screen, post up offense is so hard to watch.
Yep it's gross. A jump in scoring can definitely happen though.

Arizona is up 10PPG this season with Tommy Lloyd instead of Sean Miller and basically all the same players.

Oates is probably a pipe dream, but I could see him making an impact like that too.

Maryland-Michigan State last night. Was winnable but Maryland makes offense look so hard. Hope they hire a guy with offensive background

Game shouldn't have been winnable once MSU got up 15. That PG is quick, and that frosh big seems like he'll be good in the future.

1-1 split as expected - that’s the Pac 12 final in Vegas, see y’all there
Bill had me dying when they were talking about 3 teams making the tourney and he said “I have 6-8” :lol:

I feel bad tho. Wife and I had talked for years about paying to go wherever if either of us had a really good team, but now we can’t do **** cuz we got babies coming end of the month :lol:

Vegas and wherever would’ve been fun.

Bill had me dying when they were talking about 3 teams making the tourney and he said “I have 6-8” :lol:

I feel bad tho. Wife and I had talked for years about paying to go wherever if either of us had a really good team, but now we can’t do **** cuz we got babies coming end of the month :lol:

Vegas and wherever would’ve been fun.

I’ll be out there for a bachelor

Congrats on babies…plural!?

Back
Top Bottom