The College Basketball Post

Amaker was mentioned as a candidate but never a serious one. Hell, even two days before the announcement Scheyer was the name mentioned. Tommy not landing talent like that.

Keels gonna cost us a game in March either from free throw shooting or being a dumbass

It’s wild internally he was the guy - had never heard that

Tommy may have been the choice from leadership but I never heard it mentioned seriously other than the list of 4 names that came out. After Capel left for Pitt and seeing how they struggled/had a list of transfers he was out.

K was of course going to have a say in this and Scheyer was likely going to get a HM offer from a school. Funny enough, I came across this book on Audible the other night and read the description. It sounds like more stuff will come out and doesn’t paint K in the best light but I could be reading into it too much.

Insiders and people around the program were tipped off about Scheyer but not the timing of it. Have to think recruiting would’ve fallen off under Amaker but who knows.

The first D-I conference basketball tournament starts in 11 days. 🔥 we’re already almost there :lol:

Loyola-Chicago really got swept by Drake, and they want to rule the MVC?

Back
Top Bottom