The College Basketball Post

Other coach was dumb for putting his hands on him but yea can't swing like that, got everything to lose losing your cool there.

Wonder what the other coach said to UM's player to really set Juwan off like that

Houston/Wichita State finish was great. Double OT.
Tie game with 5.4 seconds left and instead of trying to be Michael Jordan the guard dribbles through traffic and gets it inside to a big for a dunk and the lead, and the win.

I wish everybody in basketball could understand this and stop trying to be michael jordan at the end of a game.

Let the players do the slapping for you,
If you need to, a slap fall guy if you will indulge me… you’re a grown *** example to 18-22 year olds, weird behavior. Gard should’ve just kept it moving, these handshakes are stupidly overemphasized.

1645391168462.png

Not even mad at Juwan. Looked like he was ready to walk on by in the line w/out shaking hands and then buddy grabbed him. You don’t grab a grown *** man like that.

That said, it’s def not the smartest idea to take a swing at someone as the head coach, and I wouldn’t recommend it. :lol: Gotta live w/ the consequences now.

And Juwan ain’t slap dude until a good 180 seconds after Gard grabbed him….so that’s not why he did it :lol:

Never said that’s WHY he slapped buddy. But it did set off the entire sequence of events, when the other coach could’ve just let dude sulk and walk on by.

Obviously Juwan was tight already, whether warranted or not. Just let dude be mad and keep it moving to the locker room. No need to place hands on anyone.

Back
Top Bottom