The College Basketball Post

WELP, don't trust Google for score updates. Thought they were on some sort of automation where this couldn't happen, but they got the score completely flipped around. It was Georgia State who led by this score.

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 6.58.04 PM.png

No EYE don’t work at ALPHABET I’m just an ALPHA, BET

Chattanooga and Furman in overtime to go to the tournament right now in the SoCon Championship, get to ESPNU now 🔥

Nah we don't even have a Google location yet, much less its parent company Alphabet, Google did announce earlier this year that they're opening up an office in partnership with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester (which is about 90 minutes south of the Twin Cities), but don't know when that's going to be here yet. We have 3M, General Mills, Ecolab doe.

Nah we don't even have a Google location yet, much less its parent company Alphabet, Google did announce earlier this year that they're opening up an office in partnership with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester (which is about 90 minutes south of the Twin Cities), but don't know when that's going to be here yet. We have 3M, General Mills, Ecolab doe.

You gotta make it not as easy to troll you fam 😂😂😂

CHATTANOOGA JUST WALKED THEM OFF WITH A DEEEEEEEP TREY. Holy ****. :lol: :wow:
Dude was like triple-teamed and almost in the corner just past half court.
Shot it with his right, going left, WOW. When he put it up I thought it was easily short. holy ****

Y’all don’t know nothing about SoCon ball. Fake love in here.

Death, taxes and Furman finding a way to not make the NCAA tournament. I love it

Go Mocs.

Skimming over the dumpster fire a couple pages back and I know I didn’t see someone counting a title that occurred before The Great Depression :lol:

I obsess over the conference tournaments and bet on all of them, so a little respect, I've been a big fan of the SoCon for about a week thanks.

Back
Top Bottom