The College Basketball Post

The key is Duke still won the ACC title outright lmao

1646616701541.png

Obviously the Grayson Allen reference was not made to being a one and done...but for being a current NBA player that was in attendance :lol:

Yeah he was the only current player in attendance - Quinn was there but obviously he’s basically fun employed, inactive g league

Coach K still won the series doe right?

Mans barely cracked .500 against them so I guess talk your talk. (Dean Smith was 59-35 against y'all and 24-14 against K if we going with logic like that by the way...)

Not sure why the program always starts with K when it comes to y'all. Hopefully it didn't end with him?

That 2013 Miami team was lethal. Too bad Jim Larranaga sold his soul for that George Mason run

I still don’t understand why we were a 2 seed in the tourney that year. Every other ACC reg season and tourney champ up until that point had been given a 1 seed. We always get disrespected because we’re a football school (even though our basketball program has been more successful these last 10 years).

Mans barely cracked .500 against them so I guess talk your talk. (Dean Smith was 59-35 against y'all and 24-14 against K if we going with logic like that by the way...)

Not sure why the program always starts with K when it comes to y'all. Hopefully it didn't end with him?

I mean y’all were already a full blown alpha before K came lmaooooo - you talking about results FROM THE 60s and 70s man 😂😂😂😂

K just won a regular season ACC title but let that not be talked about at all, I see y’all

I mean y’all were already a full blown alpha before K came lmaooooo - you talking about results FROM THE 60s and 70s man 😂😂😂😂

K just won a regular season ACC title but let that not be talked about at all, I see y’all

You’re Comparing Tradition to A One Man Band. Ah I See. carolinakickg carolinakickg Let Me Finish This.

7>5

And This Is Just The 1 and Done Era. How Many 5 stars came through Duke and left empty handed lmaooo. Duke stans acting like the weren’t about to miss the tourney if Covid hadn’t happened lmaoooo

38094F93-9B2E-45CF-903B-AD4888CEDE8F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom