The College Basketball Post

I’m gonna post my choices and you decide if I’m actually taking that team or the opposite side and am misleading you, that way you don’t know whether to fade me or agree with me

Purdue
Kansas
UCLA
Miami

Some could be my real picks some could be picks where I’m on the oppo side, have fun biya!

What's the odds of you going 0-4 two days in a row though? Think imma switch out UCLA for UNC and roll with the rest.

The only 2 I can get right today on my bracket are UCLA & Kansas.

Gimme The U, and St. Pete's Cinderella story stops here because I don't think they have a chip on their shoulder anymore. I think they think they've already arrived. Gimme Purdue.

Purdue
Kansas
UCLA
The U

-foe

Musselman is the man :lol:

Never really liked Arkansas but right now I hope they pull off the whole thing

The only 2 I can get right today on my bracket are UCLA & Kansas.

Gimme The U, and St. Pete's Cinderella story stops here because I don't think they have a chip on their shoulder anymore. I think they think they've already arrived. Gimme Purdue.

Purdue
Kansas
UCLA
The U

-foe
How did you come to that conclusion?

Was it the 1:1 convos you had with each Saint Peter’s player over the last week? Was it their obvious body language during the practices you witnessed first hand? Or did you get wind that some of their players bet on the game and plan on throwing it?

I’m genuinely curious why you think they no longer have a chip on their shoulder.

I assure you every team in this tournament has a chip on their shoulder and the coaches will keep that energy with them

How did you come to that conclusion?

Was it the 1:1 convos you had with each Saint Peter’s player over the last week? Was it their obvious body language during the practices you witnessed first hand? Or did you get wind that some of their players bet on the game and plan on throwing it?

I’m genuinely curious why you think they no longer have a chip on their shoulder.
You say you're genuinely curious but the obvious sarcasm of your questions suggests otherwise. It seems a logical assumption that I don't have an answer to your liking.

If you really came off as genuinely curious, I do have a reason.

-foe

You say you're genuinely curious but the obvious sarcasm of your questions suggests otherwise. It seems a logical assumption that I don't have an answer to your liking.

If you really came off as genuinely curious, I do have a reason.

-foe
Just say you were talkin’ out your culo and keep it movin’

They let Edert shoot that one, if he misses it it’s a big mental negative if he makes it it’s big mental positive

Just say you were talkin’ out your culo and keep it movin’
Just say you don't like opinions different than yours, ignore my post instead of pretending to be "genuinely curious," or both.

I said I have an answer, but not an answer that will satisfy someone who isn't genuinely curious. You aren't genuinely curious.

It's always funny how people want the conversation to end... by the other person stopping.

-foe

E7BEFDDA-3C86-41CE-85DF-C71A19ED1CE1.jpeg

Bill Self with an extremely easy path to the Final Four. Most powerful man in the state of Kansas will see his power grow.

Back
Top Bottom