The College Basketball Post

These announcers must be trolling me.

"go for the two" down 4 with 12 seconds left??
mans-not-hot-quick-math.gif

Get ya math up b

Annual Gonzaga let down right on schedule

Their window of opportunity has been wide open for at least last 3-4 years and they can’t do spit with it.

when is the media gonna stop slurpin on them and their record vs bottom feeder conference opponents

Eh...this team reminiscent of the actual days where they'd bow out in the sweet 16 or elite 8...2 Natl Championship appearances in 4 years is impressive. And they stay getting top recruits.

The window been open since the Morrison days and no reason it doesn't stay open.

Eh...this team reminiscent of the actual days where they'd bow out in the sweet 16 or elite 8...2 Natl Championship appearances in 4 years is impressive. And they stay getting top recruits.
This not really true the top recruits part

they got 3 or 4 top guys - jalen suggs and chet holmgren + hunter sallis

Zags get Lot of guys ranked in the 50's and lower who are not great athletes

Kansas the only 1 seed left, probably will beat Providence without a ton of problems….

Then on the other side, Duke or Arkansas

Whoever comes out plays UNC, Purdue, UCLA

I’m an honest man - I don’t bet on my teams.

I am here for your projections tho :lol:

I’m the only person in your life that had Bellarmine winning the Atlantic Sun tournament you give me your respeck b and they would’ve taken out Duke in the first round.

Who are you picking for today's games? I'm tryna make some money.
I’m gonna post my choices and you decide if I’m actually taking that team or the opposite side and am misleading you, that way you don’t know whether to fade me or agree with me

Purdue
Kansas
UCLA
Miami

Some could be my real picks some could be picks where I’m on the oppo side, have fun biya!

Back
Top Bottom