The College Basketball Post

Peyton Watson checked in, got lost on a backcut and lost the ball out of bounds in the first 30 seconds. What a dud.

Honestly, whole game they were simply better. Start to finish they played their game and never lapsed. I'm not positive because I am not part of the team so I hope no one takes this random online opinion TOO seriously, but it really seems like they're playing with a chip on their shoulder.

-foe

Agreed

These commercials saying how nobody watches womens sports, and how nobody can watch the highlights….. still don’t show us the highlight because they black out the entire clip and only play the audio! They are doing the very thing that they are complaining about. I just don’t get it.

These commercials saying how nobody watches womens sports, and how nobody can watch the highlights….. still don’t show us the highlight because they black out the entire clip and only play the audio! They are doing the very thing that they are complaining about. I just don’t get it.
It's really not that difficult of a concept: "Catch the game" doesn't work alongside "Don't worry about catching the game; we'll show you in a commercial."

-foe

*Nobody in the Big Ten is the favorite to win the championship*

*Big Ten doesn't win the championship*

"Big Ten is overrated!"

Caleb Love fr putting UNC on his back. Inside, outside, spot shooting, dribble drive, it's crazy!

-foe

Back
Top Bottom