The College Basketball Post

So if they lose then we’re all on board that the fix was in, right?
1648391157695.gif

Really need Saint Peters to continue playing with this chip on their shoulder today. Would love to see them continue their take down of the state of Kentucky and Purdue by taking down UNC and then hopefully ref-bias, media darling Duke.

But I don't see it. I'd love to see it, but maybe my vision is blurry, because I don't see it.

Kansas
UNC

Disclaimer: these are the unsolicited opinions of one internet random. These opinions do not affect the games; don't let them affect your feels.

-foe

Imagine being able to say the last game in K’s coaching career was a final four loss to Carolina.

Beautiful

Will be the ultimate trump card in the rivalry

Never thought we’d see it in the tourney, let alone in the Final 4 (and w/o Roy)

Still some business left of course… talk about a look ahead elite 8 matchup :lol:

Got Duke at +1400 to win while I was in Cherokee last week. I think it was the 4th best odds overall.

Hotel booked for New Orleans. Gonna be madness trying to do it tonight

How we leaning for St. Peters/UNC (-8.5)? Is that enough time for you darthska darthska ? :lol:

Already have Miami locked in.
I would HAVE to go UNC. No way a 15 gets to the Final Four. 👀

Buuuuut no way a 15 beats UK, favored by 18. 😬 No way a 15 beats Murray St, which isn't an ELITE school, but no way they do that and then follow it up w/ a Purdue win. Just no way.

And here we are. 😳

Smart money HAS to be Chapel Hill. 👀

-foe

I would HAVE to go UNC. No way a 15 gets to the Final Four. 👀

Buuuuut no way a 15 beats UK, favored by 18. 😬 No way a 15 beats Murray St, which isn't an ELITE school, but no way they do that and then follow it up w/ a Purdue win. Just no way.

And here we are. 😳

Smart money HAS to be Chapel Hill. 👀

-foe
Yes. Exactly right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom