The College Basketball Post

1649008405070.gif

Yesterday played out beautifully :pimp:

Now I just need the Jayhawks to knock off overachiever UNC to cap this off.

Im not seeing why 6 Duke players are rated higher than every player on North Carolina. What exactly are the scouts watching

Probably because NBA scouts didn't start evaluating these guys 2 weeks ago and March Madness means very little to them.

I'm fully prepared for the "Why is Caleb Love not a guaranteed lottery pick?" takes should they win tomorrow night :lol:

IDK man because Duke is still getting some of the top recruits

I think it just all boils down to how well Scheyer can coach up future teams

856E327F-0DE9-46B3-80A4-173AA0D50531.jpeg

Likely off the strength of coach K, but yeah it’ll be a lil while before they fall off.

Attachments

• 41A01A65-B322-45BC-A0FE-F0ABA132DEE2.jpeg
    41A01A65-B322-45BC-A0FE-F0ABA132DEE2.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 37
First of all. That victory was amazing for UNC, what a game. So happy they won. Secondly, I know you can't call it but that was DEF a moving screen when Love hit that 3, am I the only one that saw that?

I'm fully prepared for the "Why is Caleb Love not a guaranteed lottery pick?" takes should they win tomorrow night :lol:

Caleb Love appeared to be the best player on the court. The gap between Jaylen Green and Caleb Love isnt as great as some of you would like to think.

Love’s mid range and finishing around the rim last night was exceptional

11-20 from the field (3-10 from 3)

Needs to cut down on some of those bad turnovers
Agreed. The turnovers and shot selections. Outside of that his talent level is the same as Jalen Green x Jalen Suggs

P
Agreed. The turnovers and shot selections. Outside of that his talent level is the same as Jalen Green x Jalen Suggs
It’s alotta Jalens out here, you sure you been watching the right ones to compare Caleb Love to Green ? :lol:

No way Duke falls off to Indiana's level...the ACC has a ton of teams still trying to rebuild and figure things out too so it's not like there will be teams ready to dethrone them in the pecking order. With Indiana, the wheels were already starting to fall off in the late 90s when Bob Knight was there + factor in the rise of Izzo/Michigan State, Wisconsin, and Ohio State in the 2000s

P

It’s alotta Jalens out here, you sure you been watching the right ones to compare Caleb Love to Green ? :lol:
Im comparing him to the people in his HS class. Somehow their top 5 picks and hes not in any mocks. I just dont see what the scouts are seeing

Back
Top Bottom