The College Basketball Post

No one will ever say something like that to announce their return. Let's be real.

But it's not like another year is going to improve his stock much, so from that aspect he could've went this year.

And yeah, he's going to make more money through NIL than he would with a pro team, so that helps.

Same move I would make - be a legend in Ann Arbor, grab that NIL money, get a degree from a top 5 public uni and then head overseas

Sounds great to me!

Maybe the Duke fans here can help me out. Our game we played in Chicago in the 2009-2010 season, who was Duke originally supposed to play? It feels like somebody backed out and Iowa State took their place.

Maybe the Duke fans here can help me out. Our game we played in Chicago in the 2009-2010 season, who was Duke originally supposed to play? It feels like somebody backed out and Iowa State took their place.
I don’t think anyone backed out. It was scheduled in part to give Scheyer a home game as that’s something we did for awhile for seniors. I know it was the last non conference game added to ISU’s schedule.

All I could really find. Craig Brackins days

I don’t think anyone backed out. It was scheduled in part to give Scheyer a home game as that’s something we did for awhile for seniors. I know it was the last non conference game added to ISU’s schedule.

All I could really find. Craig Brackins days

Yeah I knew why Duke was playing in Chicago, but it just felt like there was a better opponent scheduled. My research didn't turn up anything on the Iowa State board except the hilarious takes on the topic of "UNC vs Duke" for Harrison Barnes.

Leaky catching strays :smh:

"I feel like I would shoot the ball more than what Leaky does, but I think I can come off down screens and take guys off the dribble, too.""

Ok Big Willard. Would be nice to get a relationship back together with Dematha. 2 decades is insanity.

willard.png

Not mad at him at all. At ALLL. He's going to make someone a lot of money; pay him a lot of money.

-foe
Absolutely.

Your worth is what someone is willing to pay you. Won’t ever get mad at that.

Interested to see where things go from here, since I think this is the first situation like this at least that I’ve been aware of..

Back
Top Bottom