The College Basketball Post

You’ll search for Manek again BUT YOU’LL NEVER TRULY FIND HIM AGAIN

5326B128-1EDF-4F29-B44D-EA9BCCB023C7.jpeg

Ya that’s a where’s waldo tank he’s rocking

Is Elon Musk a booster at Arkansas? What are they doing over there? :lol:

I'd think Michigan was the likely choice. I figure if he's going to do the college thing again he'd want to be home.

Seems like Xavier Booker will be offered in the coming days turbospartan turbospartan

Don't know why it's so hard for izzo to recruit bigs. MSU game plan includes heavy post touches but still usually only get projects or lower ranked guys. Have a big white kid coming in next year Jaxon Kohler, but he's the best big man recruit since Xavier Tillman (who wasn't even highly ranked)

Game 1 of the Memphis vs Golden State game had 3 MSU bigs starting!

He's from TX originally. I think he wanted to be closer to family, as his dad passed away a couple years ago.
The last 6’9” guy we got from a blue blood has worked out pretty well so far (Coleman from Duke last year), so I’ll choose to be optimistic about this one too :lol:

The last 6’9” guy we got from a blue blood has worked out pretty well so far (Coleman from Duke last year), so I’ll choose to be optimistic about this one too :lol:

He's pretty good. Can score in bunches, surprisingly. Never really figured out pick n roll defense though. Tough player, hope he does well.

He's pretty good. Can score in bunches, surprisingly. Never really figured out pick n roll defense though. Tough player, hope he does well.
Honestly lost touch with Texas HS basketball years ago when all the good kids starting going out of state to Kentucky/Duke/UNC/etc., so know absolutely nothing about this kid. Gonna have to watch some film on him I guess. If he can’t play the pick and roll on D, can’t believe he decided to come play for Buzz. Quick route to the dog house over here.

Back
Top Bottom