The College Basketball Post

If Cadeau comes, two 6’ guards in the lineup is a liability defensively and would only work if UNC became one of the best rebounding teams in the country like they were in 2016 and 2017

Why I hope they are aiming to bring in another wing to start

Though Idk who that would be at this point

RJ/Cormac/Wing/Ingram/Bacot

Cadeau off the bench as much as his play and matchups dictate

1683909252176.png

:lol:

Can't bring Cadeau off the bench. Programs would use that against us big time in recruiting I believe

He’s a reclass. Wasn’t Proctor coming off the bench to start the season?

But yeah IK he’s not coming to not play. Just not sure it’s a huge diff between starting and getting 25+ mpg off the bench

I guess in either case the 6’0 backcourt is going to get tested

Last edited:
Roach coming back pretty much solidifies Duke as preseason #1 right?

Eh Kansas may get it. Depends if Duke lands a 5 in the portal imo.

They’ll likely play MSU, Arizona, Kentucky, Baylor all in non conference games. They’ll be tested

Frank Mason awards for sale

This is an interesting one. Frank entrusted a homie (never do that) to pay his storage unit bill and of course he did not so it went to auction. Someone bought it and and they found all or most of Frank's memorabilia from his KU days. It is now being sold through Grey Flannel Auctions.

The KU fan in me is real tempted to put a bid on the three game worn jerseys starting at $250.

Which also leads me to a question of why schools don't offer the ability to buy on court items like shorts and jersey. Back in the day Nike use to offer tiered jersey options and now schools (regardless of apparel brand) are only doing 'swingman' style. At least for KU they leave so much money on the table apparel wise and I've never got a straight answer from adidas or KU on why.

Back
Top Bottom