The College Basketball Post

1683414315322.png

That’s what I was thinking. I don’t totally get it. Maybe he wants to stay close to home :lol:

Wouldn’t he get more PT at Ohio State or something?

Holtmann has lost 9 or more games in every season he’s been HC at Ohio State. That program is regressing and hasn’t been relevant since Jared Sullinger was there.

With that being said it’s not like USC is any better from a basketball standpoint. Andy enfield is one of the worst coaches in all of the P5, consistently doing less with more. But, you have to assume the NIL deal is good and he can stay at home with his family. No brainer decision

My guy you keep dunking on SC - they’ve been in the tournament the last 3 seasons, one of those being an E8 run

Joe McKnight 4 Heisman was an NTer you weirds, however of course RIP

Nah that wasn’t his burner 😂😂
Humble brag, but I called the Caleb Williams 3x Heisman run after spring practices last year. I’m just hoping he comes back for another year for some reason to secure that third trophy. nako xl nako xl probably thought I was being a smartass, but I’m just that good.

To bring it back to CBB…I’m kinda surprised Bronny didn’t end up going G League. I echo some of the sentiments with Enfield being a **** coach, but Bronny should be fun to watch at USC. I always thought he was coasting on his name, but the limited stuff I saw from his senior year was actually good.

My guy you keep dunking on SC - they’ve been in the tournament the last 3 seasons, one of those being an E8 run

I hear you, the expectations will be high this season.

They will also be going to the best conference in basketball (can’t even type that without giggling) in a few years

Coen Carr will be at MSU next season, maybe one of the most athletic players we've ever had and that list includes Jason Richardson, Shannon Brown, Miles Bridges, etc.

Back
Top Bottom