The College Basketball Post

Texas Tech beat A&M 89-84 in an exhibition in Denton today. Sounds like the refs went from letting them play to calling everything to letting them play. Several guys ended up in foul trouble early on both sides.

Not liking the projection with Julius Marble being away from the team for the time being.

Texas Tech beat A&M 89-84 in an exhibition in Denton today. Sounds like the refs went from letting them play to calling everything to letting them play. Several guys ended up in foul trouble early on both sides.

Not liking the projection with Julius Marble being away from the team for the time being.

How are you? Hope you have tickets to a few matches

What’s up with Marble?

How’s Henry Coleman progressed? Have watched him a few times since he’s transferred. Seems like the motor is still his strength

How are you? Hope you have tickets to a few matches
Probably not going to any games this year. Need to be pinching pennies to buy a house and have a baby.

Might see if I can get some tickets to A&M @ SMU though. Those are going for like $200 each, so hoping my buddy can come through with his law firm’s connections.

Probably not going to any games this year. Need to be pinching pennies to buy a house and have a baby.

Might see if I can get some tickets to A&M @ SMU though. Those are going for like $200 each, so hoping my buddy can come through with his law firm’s connections.

May Allah let the baby grow up as a healthy, strong, calm, and kind human being.

Congrats!

What’s up with Marble?

How’s Henry Coleman progressed? Have watched him a few times since he’s transferred. Seems like the motor is still his strength
He’s apparently under “university investigation”…pretty broad, but I think there’s some pretty easy assumptions what that means these days.

And Coleman is still Coleman. A 6’9” dude who doesn’t realize he can legally touch the rim when he goes up to score.

I think he is draymond greens height .

Don't sleep on UF , the new coach went out and got some good transfers
The sad part is that Coleman may be slightly less athletic than Green, but he has no clue how to use his athleticism to make it an advantage for him. And I’m not sure Buzz is actually worried about developing him to be that type of guy.

IMG_5741.jpeg

Although they haven’t won anything some foolish people did wonder if Duke would fall off after coach K

Back
Top Bottom