The College Basketball Post

p

Top 3 class in 2024. We move!

All them 5* recruits since 2010 just to watch UNC win more with less. Thats tuff

Win more with less? Unc has 23 less wins over that span. 4 ACC titles to UNC’s 1. Even in National Championships. Don’t think I’d be talking spicy after going from preseason title favorite to not even getting an invite. Not surprised you’d think they had won more as that school looks for any excuse to hang an honorary banner in those **** colored rafters.

Hubert is clearly the coach of the future with the university and EYE want to wish him all the best for YEARS to come. The biggest thing he needs to worry about is actually getting his commits on campus and not being out coached by Jeff Capel and Steve Forbes

giphy.gif

Win more with less? Unc has 23 less wins over that span. 4 ACC titles to UNC’s 1. Even in National Championships. Don’t think I’d be talking spicy after going from preseason title favorite to not even getting an invite. Not surprised you’d think they had won more as that school looks for any excuse to hang an honorary banner in those **** colored rafters.

Hubert is clearly the coach of the future with the university and EYE want to wish him all the best for YEARS to come. The biggest thing he needs to worry about is actually getting his commits on campus and not being out coached by Jeff Capel and Steve Forbes

ACC titles and you talking about tournament chips? So shameless :lol:

All those #DukeInTheNBA tweets don’t mean nothing when your best players never win a goddamn thing during their time in Durham. Had my boy Tatum losing to SOUTH CAROLINA in the 2nd round. Disgusting

EYE personally wouldn’t come for the school that beat your storied coach in his final game at home by double digits, only to run it back in the Final 4 and lose again to the team with 0 NBA draft picks while you had the #1 ovr pick and 4 others selected. You got little bro’d, sit down and actually live up to the hype for once post 2015 brother

Wasn’t Carolina the first team to ever be ranked preseason 1 and not make the tournament?

**** I can divide. How many number 1 recruiting classes has Duke had post 2010 and they failed to win the ACC regular season outright? How many number 1 recruiting classes had Duke had post 2010 and they failed to reach day 2 of the tournament and lost in the first or second round? How many Pre season AP top 5 selections and they failed to reach a final 4? We can do this all day because the numbers are shocking and embarrassing

You won’t hear me saying UNC’s 2022 campaign was anything more than a failure. But when we look up the history, let’s look at THE history, not just YOUR version of it. Word to Mike Irvin

ACC titles and you talking about tournament chips? So shameless :lol:

All those #DukeInTheNBA tweets don’t mean nothing when your best players never win a goddamn thing during their time in Durham. Had my boy Tatum losing to SOUTH CAROLINA in the 2nd round. Disgusting

EYE personally wouldn’t come for the school that beat your storied coach in his final game at home by double digits, only to run it back in the Final 4 and lose again to the team with 0 NBA draft picks while you had the #1 ovr pick and 4 others selected. You got little bro’d, sit down and actually live up to the hype for once post 2015 brother

Excuse me for using the metric that matters. Yea, playing an away game thanks to HB2 to a team that made the final four-how silly. I guess it’s easy to harp on overproducing NBA All Stars when one hasn’t been produced from that school since ‘98

That’s right, that game was your national championship. It’s been all down hill since then for the program in Chapel Hill. When 20 years passes without a national championship I hope you’ll be happy clinging on to that. Then again, when writers who cover the school hint at a program reset possibly happening next off-season I wouldn’t be too optimistic about the future either. You’ll still be in here crying for Hubert’s head 15 games into the season and you’ll cling to a win led by a guy who your head coach didn’t want anymore.

This the type of arbitrary stat no one would care about if it wasn’t UNC (or duke)

An overrated team pre-season barely misses the NCAAT

That’s cool I guess

Nah they would care if it were ANY blue blood. And it’s the most recent result so top of mind.

Back
Top Bottom