The College Basketball Post

That’s interesting. Intimate atmospheres are cool and all, but this just seems way too small.

Placement of the student section is the most important part for the atmosphere. Think Maryland has that down perfectly. Big wall entirely of students and then students close to court on 3 of the 4 sides.

Been to some schools where the majority of the student section is in the upper level :sick:

That’s interesting. Intimate atmospheres are cool and all, but this just seems way too small.

Placement of the student section is the most important part for the atmosphere. Think Maryland has that down perfectly. Big wall entirely of students and then students close to court on 3 of the 4 sides.

Been to some schools where the majority of the student section is in the upper level :sick:
Their previous arena seated about 10,000 and the Moody Center(Texas) seats roughly the same. Seems like more schools are building state of the art smaller arenas in hopes of filling the seats consistently. I feel few schools actually need the 18-20k capacity.

I personally miss when home court environments actually meant something. Basketball bigger isn’t always better unlike football. Syracuse has no business playing games in the Carrier dome anymore :lol:

Their previous arena seated about 10,000 and the Moody Center(Texas) seats roughly the same. Seems like more schools are building state of the art smaller arenas in hopes of filling the seats consistently. I feel few schools actually need the 18-20k capacity.

I personally miss when home court environments actually meant something. Basketball bigger isn’t always better unlike football. Syracuse has no business playing games in the Carrier dome anymore :lol:

Baylor wasn’t filling the existing arena. 7500 capacity is perfect for them.

Cadeau gets called for more non-fouls than any player I can recall

His first foul of the game was diving for a loose ball

If bacot knew how to pass out of double teams, the UNC guards and wings could just backdoor teams to death the entire game

His first foul of the game was diving for a loose ball

93D16F26-8BF6-4A92-998C-7E7925BB018D.jpeg

https://x.com/nbcsports/status/1742392650882339249?s=46&t=7Uzv9jWZyT3RvAXU4kDO6A

G has no reason to be playing in the Coliseum

Back
Top Bottom