The College Basketball Post

Jamie Dixon doesn’t teach his team to box out? They’d be beating Kansas if they didn’t give up a put back dunk every 3 possessions

But bro can say it tho and nobody is questioning it. All it takes is a ‘UNC offense’ search on Twitter and people are echoing the same thing.

A little different than "Hubert doesn't know offense"

I listened to the first 30 mins of the game via the radio broadcast and both Jones Angell and Chilcutt kept mentioning how they weren’t running anything other than iso or 2-man game. Guess they were wrong as well

Idk what to tell you, other than maybe watch and see. They are running some good stuff

More through Bacot today as RJ is being denied. They got him easy looks and he made several great passes out of horns sets which led to layups. I'd say UNC got the looks they wanted for most of the game

Only criticism would be too much iso with Ingram when guarded by bigger defenders. He got the best of Scheifflin maybe once

Sounds like no Julius Marble for A&M in the spring semester. Seeming more like a Title IX issue than the previously rumored academic issue at this point.

Team is toast at this point after losing to LSU by 15 tonight and shooting 25% from the field at home.

Sounds like no Julius Marble for A&M in the spring semester. Seeming more like a Title IX issue than the previously rumored academic issue at this point.

Team is toast at this point after losing to LSU by 15 tonight and shooting 25% from the field at home.

Just landed at LAX you still out here??

FAU might **** around and not make the tournament. Up to 3 quad 4 losses now and not many opportunities to better their resume now that conference play has started

FAU might **** around and not make the tournament. Up to 3 quad 4 losses now and not many opportunities to better their resume now that conference play has started
Halton magic

Folks just overvalued their run. They nearly lost the opening round game last year. Good thing they’ve got the Arizona win. That may be the only thing that gets them in if it’s close

Just landed at LAX you still out here??
I don’t think that was on my docket, might be thinking of someone else. Got a busy Q1 coming up though, starting with a few weeks in bustling Choctaw Nation (Durant, OK); Concord, CA; Colorado Springs, CO; Yuma, AZ; Vegas; Boise, ID…gonna be busy these next few months.

I don’t think that was on my docket, might be thinking of someone else. Got a busy Q1 coming up though, starting with a few weeks in bustling Choctaw Nation (Durant, OK); Concord, CA; Colorado Springs, CO; Yuma, AZ; Vegas; Boise, ID…gonna be busy these next few months.

Happy for you, be safe.

Back
Top Bottom