The College Basketball Post

Sad fade Bama. I like Tenn with Zeigler on the perimeter defense etc

The Gonzaga/SMC rivalry is lowkey my favorite rivalry after UNC/Duke but this **** is NOT delivering.

The Gonzaga/SMC rivalry is lowkey my favorite rivalry after UNC/Duke but this **** is NOT delivering.
Was in HS and early college when Delly, Patty Mills, Elias Harris, and Kevin Pangos were just killing folks, this rivalry will not die if I have anything to do about it

Shoutout to the Atlantic Sun (THE FAVORITE ASUN) for kicking off conference tournament time each year 🔥

Tonight it begins

Yo my guy. I never got a chance to ask you.

You was talking wild spicy bout your boys this summer. You think Hubert the guy now?

I’ll give credit where it’s due, Hubert has done a great job bouncing back from last season and getting these dudes to buy in. 4 months ago I wouldn’t have guessed that this team would be sitting in sole possession of first place in the conference, with 1 game left in the regular season. While also being guaranteed less than 10 losses for the year. (Pending any disaster tonight)

I think the bench rotation can be much better as Hubert still lacks in that area. UNC is ranked 250+ in bench usage. I wish some guys were given more opportunities to make mistakes without getting yanked (withers, Washington and high come to mind). In addition, I think the team has a tendency to play way too conservatively on offense, when they have multi-possession leads late in the 2H. Would love to see them put away teams sooner. He’s gotten significantly better at making in-game and halftime adjustments. It’s almost night and day vs his last 2 seasons

He’s definitely trending in the right direction and there’s going to be a lot of hype for next years team. How he finishes this season and how next years team looks will truly convince me. I think 4 years is enough time to really know how a coach will do at a program in this NIL fueled transfer portal era with significant roster turnover.

I’ll give him a B+ grade so far. Would change that grade to an A if he can win the ACC title outright and at minimum reach the elite 8.

I’m mad at myself for having to watch Purdue this much this year

It’ll be all over by March 24th

Shoutout to Bacot tho. A lot of guys in his situation would’ve probably left and went elsewhere. Such an Insane career for him considering all he’s dealt with. Was a part of the only losing season ever in the Roy Williams era his freshman year. Had to stay locked in mentally during the full COVID season a year later + lost Roy to retirement. Junior season full of the incredible highs of making that F4 run and beating Duke in the two biggest games in the history of the rivalry, only to then experience being the only team to ever go from pre season number 1 to missing the ncaa tournament. Wild stuff man

Back
Top Bottom