The College Basketball Post

It’ll be all over by March 24th

Shoutout to Bacot tho. A lot of guys in his situation would’ve probably left and went elsewhere. Such an Insane career for him considering all he’s dealt with. Was a part of the only losing season ever in the Roy Williams era his freshman year. Had to stay locked in mentally during the full COVID season a year later + lost Roy to retirement. Junior season full of the incredible highs of making that F4 run and beating Duke in the two biggest games in the history of the rivalry, only to then experience being the only team to ever go from pre season number 1 to missing the ncaa tournament. Wild stuff man

Mans literally experienced the highest highs and the lowest lows during his career. They better put my mans jersey in the rafters.

Mans literally experienced the highest highs and the lowest lows during his career. They better put my mans jersey in the rafters.

Pretty sure all-time leading rebounder will get him up there

45 teammates in 5 years is nuts. Some names on this list...

Shoutout to Bacot tho. A lot of guys in his situation would’ve probably left and went elsewhere. Such an Insane career for him considering all he’s dealt with. Was a part of the only losing season ever in the Roy Williams era his freshman year. Had to stay locked in mentally during the full COVID season a year later + lost Roy to retirement. Junior season full of the incredible highs of making that F4 run and beating Duke in the two biggest games in the history of the rivalry, only to then experience being the only team to ever go from pre season number 1 to missing the ncaa tournament. Wild stuff man

Soon as I made my Samford comment they got ran by 20+ I didn’t even check the box score to see if they were missing pieces. Hoping Western makes it to the finals so the world can see Woolbright

Last edited:
Soon as I made my Sanford comment they got ran by 20+ I didn’t even check the box score to see if they were missing pieces. Hoping Western makes it to the finals so the world can see Woolbright

I’ve got a feeling Bucky ball will be representing the southern conference

Watching these tourneys man college basketball just doesn’t ever flow. There’s a whistle every 15 secs.

Yea you’re right. Was just trying to get through the work day. I feel for those coaches :lol:

IMG_3455.jpeg

Apparently dillingham is cuz by marriage. I'm related to Devin funchess by marriage and dillingham is a blood relative of his

High Point hosting the big south tournament is wild to me. I bet fans from other schools have no idea about that side of HP :lol:

Back
Top Bottom