The College Basketball Post

IMG_5741.jpeg

You think that interview rich Paul had where he basically shouted out he’d recommend young players going to Duke opposed to chasing money elsewhere will help?
They’re going to get paid a large sum through deals regardless. I think with Duke and why Rich is saying that, you’re going to get a deal with one of the most recognizable brands and nightly exposure. Add in the connections and avenues post playing career you’re set up nicely. Even if things don’t work out for you professionally whether it be injuries or whatever you’re still able to have a degree from Duke.

With regards to ‘25 specifically they’ve put the entire class on hold waiting for this needle to drop and things should pick up rather quickly elsewhere.

Josh Hairston is now an agent, Justin Robinson is on staff, Amile used Duke to get a job on the Celtics bench. There’s plenty of opportunity outside of chasing the largest bag which makes the program and university attractive in todays landscape

Their Dad also happens to be someone who made a hundred million playing ball, they can afford to really do whatever they want in terms of their decision and not be pressed by momentary financial concerns.

Bro I just hit you about the Duke/Zona game 😂😂😂

You making the drive out?

I wouldn’t mind doing it. How much are tickets ? I also have to check if I have my daughter that day. I’d have to take her with me which she has been wanting to catch a Duke game. I’m raising her righ

Back
Top Bottom