The College Basketball Post

Crocker what the heck was that
laugh.gif
Dude got tired of seeing Abramsdraining jumpers and thought he could do it too

AJ Abrams!!!!!

That was some of the clutchest %@@* ive ever seen.

AJ Abrams absolutely shut it down in the 2nd half.

16 straight and 18 of their last 20 points.
nerd.gif

just a great game. unpredictable as hell too.

dont know why texas is so happy, they shoulda lost and blake didn't even play. if blake played OU woulda won by 20+

also, terrible officiating and willie warren is the truth. great effort by OU. easily a final 4 team if not one of the picks for the NC.

you should be happy, but theres no reason to act like you just won the championship, ya'll dudes are the most underachieving team this year.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

dont know why texas is so happy, they shoulda lost and blake didn't even play. if blake played OU woulda won by 20+

well he didnt play so
HOOK EM' HORNS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you should be happy, but theres no reason to act like you just won the championship, ya'll dudes are the most underachieving team this year.

Anytime we beat TAMU, OU...it's a celebration. Even more so if it is a close game. Don't even get me started on what happened after we spanked OU atfootball this year.

They were up and playing solid when he was in there. I think it's pretty obvious that they relaxed in the second half, and OU made them pay. Still a good win if you ask me.

Stop your *****ing god damn. Why shouldn't they be happy, they became a bubble team and probably solidified their NCAA hopes with this win.

1) Pitt
2) Memphis/UConn
3) UConn/Memphis
4) OU
5) UNC (poll politics)

laugh.gif
Texas is still terrible... That win probably locks them in the tournament, but there's just nothing impressive about them to me...

Dexter Pittman is gonna be a damn good ball player once he gets where he needs to be weight/conditioning wise... The kids got skills...

A healthy Oklahoma team is a legitimate Final Four threat in March if Willie and these role players (Crocker, Johnson, Patillo, Griffin) keep playing the waythey've been playing... They beat Texas' teeth in tonight if Blake is playing in the second half...
You can see why some people think Griffin might not be too good in the NBA. He really is small for a NBA big man with no mid-range game.
Small for an NBA big? Blake is 6'10, 250+ ... How is that small? There's nothing small about that kid... And I don't see how you cansay he's got no mid-range game... *shrugs*

I ain't gonna go on and on about the kid anymore though. People know how I feel about him... Yeah, there's some things he needs to work on and getbetter with, but he's not gonna get better at those things playing in college ball, and by every account I've ever seen, he's one of the hardestworking kids you'll ever find... He's the best player in the country...

Small for an NBA big? Blake is 6'10, 250+ ... How is that small? There's nothing small about that kid...

you sure he's 6'10, bro? Beasley, who was said to be 6'10, measured out at 6'8 w/o shoes....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Calhoun owning that reporter at the press conference. that was great.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom